Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Programming Note

So I was given a media credential to this weekend's first ever WCHA Minnesota College Hockey Showcase.

Consequently, I'll likely be figuratively saying, "Screw you, until you also provide me with free pretzels and soft drinks" to the other teams in college hockey, while focusing a little more on the four Minnesota schools.

It also means that there will actually be quality content--or at least the best you can hope for from here--over the weekend. According to the XCel staff, I will have wireless internet access from the press box, so I should have informative updates throughout the day from the X.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like many tickets have been sold to this thing.
The UMD board says maybe 6000 according to one of the guys in the Xcel Center Operations Department.

CHRE said...

Sweet, they think you're legit! You'll have to link to my blog more often!