Friday, June 22, 2007

NHL Draft Open Thread

I'm creating a thread for people to discuss the draft tonight and tomorrow. I might try live-blogging, but I don't know how much I can do, since I'm not able to watch any of the TV coverage.

Trade updates:

I already mentioned Toronto getting Vesa Toskala and Mark Bell from San Jose in exchange for three picks.

Florida gets Tomas Vokoun from Nashville in exchange for a 2008 first round pick, a 2007 second round pick, and a conditional second round pick in 2007 or 2008. I think Florida will come out of this draft as a winner because they've already filled their biggest weakness.

Live Blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know if you "can't watch" b/c you don't get versus network, or if b/c you have other plans -- BUT www.nhl.com will be providing live stream coverage if you need access..........

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get heckled for this question... but is there any chance to get the draft on the radio? I'll be in the car all night!

Anonymous said...

Re: Draft on Radio

I believe (but not absolutely sure) that one of the satellite radios like XM may be carrying it. Worth checking out.