Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Weekend in Madison

I'll be attending this weekend's series between Minnesota State and Wisconsin, and thanks to the kindness of the Wisconsin athletic department, I'll be sitting in the press box this weekend.(Though I did have to agree to show up early on Friday and clean up some of the blood leftover from UW's slaughter of the Michigan basketball team on Wednesday night). Anyway, since I'll be there, I'll be writing quite a bit about the games, including live updates from both games, as well as Saturday's women's hockey game between Minnesota State and Wisconsin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only hope you find that we left Courtney Sims behind...

Eric J. Burton said...

All I have to say is Please Mavericks beat the Dirty BADgers twice this weekend.