Friday, April 07, 2006

Hobey Announcement Forthcoming

They'll announce the winner in a couple hours. In lieu of writing anything meaningful about the decision, I'll just give you this:

Every intermission during the Regionals, they played the same inane Hobey Baker segment featuring Michael Hall and Bob Norton. It was always the same, but I was praying that at least once it would go like this:

Michael Hall: So Bob, help me out here. The Hobey Baker? Is it the most valuable player? Is it the best player on the best team? Is it the guy with the most points? Is it the player with the best hair?

Bob Norton: It's Matt Carle, you glorified game show winner. I will smack the product the out of your hair the next time you speak me. Also, I love Jordan Parise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well carle does have the best hair...

but he also has a girl's name ;)