Sunday, October 30, 2005

Preliminary Western College Hockey Poll

Ok, I've reached a dilemma. So far I think the poll has been pretty straight-forward and easy. But we've reached a point in the season where things become a little more difficult, especially with so many splits happening. For example, do I reward Michigan for winning a tough road game, or punish them for losing to a lower ranked opponent? Same with Minnesota. How much do the Buckeyes get knocked down for one bad weekend?

So I'm giving the readers here a chance to convince me. I'm laying out a preliminary poll and giving readers the opportunity to tell me how dumb I am. Make a case for your team and I'll move them up in the poll later in the week.

1. Colorado College
2. Michigan State
3. Michigan
4. Alaska-Fairbanks
5. Minnesota
6. Wisconsin
7. Denver
8. North Dakota
9. Ohio State
10. Northern Michigan

No comments: